Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Virtually Unaware

On occasion I blog. For me its a personal journal; its my way of remembering. So I reflect and I write, I even click the word 'publish'. That's it. I go back to living.

Publish: To bring to the public attention; announce. oh! Is that what that button does?? It annouces and brings public attention to my private life? Who in their right mind would do such a thing!!!?

Ah but for the voyeur and the exhibitionist, its a nice game of cat and mouse. The mouse writes her blog, the cat watches, slowly swishing its tail as it scans words and photos to discern the next move of this silly mouse who broadcasts its moves. Then POUNCE! AH, hah! Gotcha!

I had the craziest sensation this week. I'm talking about something that had happened and the response is ,"..yes yes, I saw that. Is that the time when you.." What?? ohhhh yeah! You read it on my blog! Yikes! Virtual travel. But that's what blogs are for! to share reflections and thoughts. ..and that's my reflection, I had been virtually unaware of those silent readers who travel with me. So if you are joining me, join me, blog me :) J'ai envie de te lire.